Vis. J. Reflections


Last night commenced a new round of Visual Journaling, held in a new space.

Today, I am reflecting on the night, and process.

I return to my pages. I read, observe, accept, and soak up the images until next week's group... I see fluid communication with words, images, colors, layers, compounded by pages. Can't define them to understand, must open heart to FEEL in order to understand. The group, the process, the products are not linear; therefore easy to define.  Such as life...

There's something about Visual Journaling in a group...

Sharing time, space, creativity with other individuals. 
Arriving, with or without a plan
Being surprised.
Laughing. Connecting with others. 
Finding safety. 
Healing.
Current events, motherhood, childhood, art processes, metaphors
Coming together. Community.
Being part of a greater whole. 
Delight.
Offering pieces of ourselves.
Being welcomed.
Unconditional love amongst family, friends, and strangers. 
Facilitated by art. 



Contact me (unfoldingpotentials@gmail.com) if you'd like to join us on a future Monday <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Lost

Having an Open Heart

Grain by Grain...