Going Somewhere
This week, I'm going somewhere.
Literally:
I'm going to Ohio for a best friend's wedding!
Figuratively:
I'm leaving the rut I've been working on, to be there for someone I care about.
Literally:
I gotta prepare. Get organized. Make lists. Fit 4 days into a backpack to take on a Spirit flight. Good thing the weather encouraged smaller clothing and fewer layers!
Figuratively:
I gotta prepare. Let go of my fierce grip on my Long Beach reality. Trust that my relationships will be here when I get back. Reminder- Hey! I'm only gonna be gone for an extended weekend!
Literally:
I'm so ready to take a break. Change surroundings.
Figuratively:
I gotta let myself have this break, and allow room for my perspective to shift with the change of information reaching my senses.
Regardless of the layers of my human experience:
I'm grateful for the opportunity to take this trip.
I'm grateful to reconnect with this best friend, and witness her wedding.
Hopefully, I'll be able to set intentions, gain knowledge, get rejuvenated, and return ready to take on the world!
Regardless, I'm sure I'll return with more info to process and integrate into my life.
Like always!
Do YOU have any trips planned for summer? I'd love to hear about it!

Comments
Post a Comment