I'm Ready

For this week, I've decided to write about my (current) experience of The Job Search.** I have been adamant about having a very different experience from previous Job Searches, which involved depression and endless amounts of self-judgment.  Here are some of the things I've been doing:
  • Stubbornly riding the waves of emotion vs. being taken down.
  • Working through frustration and impatience with the process.
  • Transforming my perspective. 
  • Accepting anger. 
  • Going running. 
  • Making art. 
  • Finding life and magic in the in-between; the transition space; the ambiguity.
  • Being dedicated to accepting/loving myself/my life in each moment. 
  • Asking for help when I need it.
  • Staying grateful. 
  • Meditating.
  • Paying attention to emotions in a nonjudgmental way.  
  • Witnessing my dance with fears and attachment.
  • Noticing beliefs about and threats to aspects of my identity.
  • Being open.
  • Listening to others.
  • Sharing my thoughts/feelings about the experience.
  • Reveling in coincidences/synchronicities.
Staying positive while job-searching is a job in and of itself (and is NOT always possible)!
However, I'm trying to keep my message to the universe clear:

**To clarify- Unfolding Potentials is a growing seed, and my side-gig. Oh the life of a small business owner! Some of us gotta have our "main-gig" to fuel our "side-gig" so our passion doesn't get squashed under the pressure, when it's still trying to grow <3 This post is about seeking that main-gig. :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Lost

Having an Open Heart

Grain by Grain...